Saturday, August 4, 2007

Crazy!

So I haven't updated this as much as I wanted to. But things have been a little crazy. Mom, Dad, the girls, and Uncle Shorty and Nancy basically went straight from the Golf Outing to Marthas Vineyard for Vacation. They left me to work a million hours at the we*b (as we like to call it) and take care of their house.....their house consists of..Bruizer, the most needy dog on the planet, the midget kitten (with no tail), who has to eat canned food 3 times a day, and would eat more if you let him, the turtle, the Lizard, and the other 2 cats. The 2 big cats, no big deal. But the turtle and the lizard have to have their lights turned on and off at certain times, fed at certain times, blahblahblah....it is all driving me nuts! And don't forget about the mail, the 2 newspapers, everyday...watering the plants, cleaning out the kitty liter, and making sure the house doesn't burn down.They get back tomorrow night and I cannot wait! Bruzier came over to stay with Me, Zach and Lilly every night. He was easily annoyed with Lilly, but he got over it! Also this week I had a girl call off work b/c of a death in her family so I had to scurry to figure out those shifts, and I had to drive downtown to IUPUI twice, b/c the first time I went they screwed stuff up and I couldn't get what I need to get done. SO needless to say its been insane! I have an entire new appreciation for my parents and the crap they do at their house!! Taking care of 2 houses has been a little hectic. I can't wait to return to normal. Zach said to me "Well, now do you still want 5 kids?" I told him..."Yes, why wouldn't I? I don't have to go home just so the kid can poop, like I do with the Dog..." So I'm learning all types of fun new roles of responsibility!
On Friday night, Z knew that I was tired and stressed so he took me out for dinner at our friend Brians Restaurant called Pamfilios, I had never been there. Steph works there, so she was our server! It is an Italian restaurant...my favorite. It was so nice..we drove around and checked out the HUGE houses in Carmel (The Village of West Clay). It was a nice time. When we left there we went to my parents house to get Bruizer and discovered that he had torn up a large piece of carpet, and a huge box of eight, 1000 piece puzzles from underneath Morgans bed. I didn't have my camera with me, otherwise I would have taken pictures. I was sooooooo mad. If you can only imagine...I was not a happy camper. I immediately called my parents and sisters, and they thought it was funny. NOT SO MUCH!
So as you can see, I am more than ready for my family to be back and take back over their crazy ZOO of a house! And I am ready to return to mine! My house is not clean, and have more laundry than I know what to do with! And Lilly misses me! I'm sure of it. haha.

I will be back asap with pictures from the , my birthday, Jaymies Wedding ANd the Golf Outing Dinner, and the Actual Golf Outing!! Which was a HUGE success, and SO much fun!!
I'll be writing soon!!

xoxo
Tay