Wednesday, April 23, 2008

thank.heaven.for.little.girls.

Tyanne and Marcus blessed us with the FIRST little girl....of the Great Grandkids! Payton was the last girl and that was 12 years ago!!!!! There are 6 great grandsons, and we are so happy to have miss Iyanna Elizabeth here with us!!! We waited a long 9 months to find out if we got to buy Barbies or Trucks!!! Barbies it is!! :) She weighed 7lbs and is seriously the most perfect little baby you've ever seen! The new family of 3 is doing well!

Photobucket
Photobucket


and p.s. My bestest friend Stephanie (this is all family reading this, and everyone knows my steph!) is also going to be a Mommy in December! Corey and Steph are so so so excited...and im sooo excited too! However, they too have decided to make me wait in agony for the sex of this baby. I just want to know!!! It drives me crazy!! :) I feel a little behind times...everyone is having babies!! Its ok! I'll just have to hang out with other peoples children!! :)

xoxo
Tay