Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pure.Bordem

So I found this website that is http://www.picnik.com/. It is awesome. As you all know I have a slight obsession with pictures, and this lets you edit them...and its just wonderful! Love it! :) So here is what happens when I am not in school for the summer....i play on the computer all day at work! :) Enjoy!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
@ Tim McGraw (if you didnt notice the lyrics)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Amanda, Me, Khristina and Denise!
Photobucket
Photobucket
getting rained on at Tim...yes I do drink beer ;]

Hope everyone is doing well! Life is still wonderful on my end. My summer is already packed with Concerts and fun parties :) Love it!! We are heading to Kings Island next week! Look for pictures from that!

xoxo
Tay