Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tee Time!

So we just had Bryces 6th annual Golf outing. It was a fun time. So so busy for mom and dad. But it ended up being the usual success!!! :) Tom Crean, IU's new basketball coach was our keynote speaker at the dinner, and he was hilarious, and so incredibly personable! It was an awesome time. I'm not sure how much money we raised, but I'm sure it was a lot! It was a great event, and it is always soo much fun to see all of our friends and family that come together (some from far far away) to honor Bryce.

Here are some pictures from the 2 days. I didnt take many, but enjoy!

Photobucket
Miss Danielle Raine!

Photobucket
Steph, Me, and Amanda all eating dinner!

Photobucket
me and miss morgan

Photobucket
my lauren. she works for us at we b tan. and made an AWESOME video and we chose her to be one of the "gift recepients"

Photobucket
Volunteers!

Photobucket
Sandy, Aunt Kari, Nana, Mom, and Aunt Sara.....signing
golfers in

Photobucket
me and the ladies.

Photobucket
nana and those nebraska kids ;)

Photobucket
Dad and his golf team!


Hope all is well! You will be hearing from me soon!

xoxo
Tay