Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Life in pictures....and Surprise

So I haven't blogged in weeks and a lot has happened. Most importantly we have announced the fact that Eli is going to be a BIG BROTHER. YES, we are pregnant again. It was, again, a shock, but such a blessing. I look back and think about how they once told me having children would be nearly impossible, and now I will have 2! They will be 15 months apart, so I am WAAAAAY nervous about it, but I think I can do it....not much of a choice. hehehe. I am due May 3rd....putting me at 18 weeks tomorrow. Another Thanksgiving, Christmas AND New Years as the sober driver. :) Which is a.o.k!
Here are the weeks past in picture! :) I sure hope everyone is well, and that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Olivia on the kiddos first "real" playdate
Photobucket

Nellie, O, Eli, and Carter
Photobucket

The girls :)
Photobucket
The boys.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Zach and Steph at our friends Bridal Shower
Photobucket

Photobucket

Eli loved this tire....go figure.
Photobucket

Eli and his Uncle Matt :) He loves matt!
Photobucket

Eli Eli O!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I played photographer and made them pose for a lot of pictures :)
Photobucket

Our little Family :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eli's 1st Thanksgiving
Photobucket

Photobucket

Eli and Cousin Danielle
Photobucket

Aunt Payton and Eli
Photobucket

Eli's favorite thing to do is bang on the TV
Photobucket

First sold out NC game.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanksgiving with Poppie
Photobucket

Iyanna...Tyanne and Marcus' little girl
Photobucket

Love this picture.
Photobucket

Our Annual Drinksgiving (Friends Thanksgiving) It was tons of fun, and obviously I was drinking Sprite :)

Zachs Mom, Debbie and her sister Aunt Cindy
Photobucket

me and the bestie
Photobucket

David and his awesome gf Tiffany
Photobucket

Marci and Tiffany
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
hilarious. hilarious.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I just wanted a picture...but Zach had pieces of a plastic fork in his mouth making it look like he had fangs. hehehe.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Amanda and Aunt Cindy
Photobucket

amanda and her new bf Matt
Photobucket

Aunt Cindy and her daughter Erica
Photobucket

Emily and her friend Laura
Photobucket

That is all for now. Off to do work......

xoxo
Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment