Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Weekend O Fun

So lets be honest....it doesn't take much to entertain a 20 month old and a 5 month old. We stay home a lot. I try to do all kinds of fun stuff at home, but I was so tired of sitting around all the time, and I got paid...sooooo why not go spend my entire paycheck at the best place on earth?! Disney World? NOPE. Chuck E Cheese!!!! :)  It was raining and sounded like an amazing idea! And Chuck E. provides a rather nice Salad Bar!
Eli freaked out (with excitment) when we walked in. It was hilarious. (Until he slapped a little girl in the face when she got too close to the basketball game that he was playing. ::I was mortified:: I picked him up and told them they could finish our game and walked away with Eli. I kinda chuckle about it now, but at the time it was TERRIBLE.) Then on Sunday a bunch of us packed up and headed to the Pumpkin Patch!
I absolutely LOVE Fall. It is sort of an obsession. Its perfect weather, bonfires, flip flops and hoodie sweatshirts...its Pumpkins and Thanksgiving and its the beginning of basketball season. I live for things like the Pumpkin Patch and Chuck E. Cheese. Zach has the boys 2 weekends in row because of scheduling issues (then I will have them 2 weekends in a row) so I wanted to do something fun with the boys since I won't see them much the next 2 weekends. frown face)
Here are our pictures from our weekend adventure!!

In love with Chuck E Cheese!
Photobucket

He wouldn't sit in this ride the proper way. It's Eli's way or NO way.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Izaak was over being held....so he is just hanging in his seat!
Photobucket

Morgan came home to go to the Pumpkin Patch, but it rained, so she still decided to join us for Chuck E Cheese! :)
Photobucket

Eli loves this woman! Auntie Payton!
Photobucket

Photobucket

PUMPKIN PATCH!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket


Izaak all bundled up!
Photobucket

Meet Santana. I have known his Mommy, Amber, since we were Freshman in High School. She was my dads Basketball Manager. She is an awesome gal and I'm so glad we finally got to hang out! And she is moving so close, very soon, and I am pumped!! :)
Photobucket

Gobble Gobble! They have a petting zoo and all kinds of fun stuff at the patch!
Photobucket

Mom and Nana with the boys!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Heres Amber and Santana!
Photobucket

He was a trooper...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Santana hunting for his perfect pumpkin!
Photobucket

the mini little patch thing in the entrance of the farm.
Photobucket

Aunt Kari and Hannah!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I will cherish these pictures forever :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our Pumpkins
Photobucket

Hannah and her pumpkin!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

,Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

<3 <3 <3
Photobucket

FINALLY he is posing for me!!!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was truly the perfect weekend with my perfect little men :)

Vote for "OuR LiFe..." :)
 

1 comment: