Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hello friends. We have been very busy lately...as usual! But having tons of fun!
The boys are doing wonderfully.
My sweet little Izaak has all of the sudden turned into quite the bully. He is very mean to Eli and pushes and hits him at any chance he can get. Eli just sits and takes it, and usually cries. Its terribly annoying. Eli is very high maintance and kinda whiney.
I hear this is normal?
Someone....please....tell...me....this...is....normal.
I don't know how to stop it. He cries a lot. If he can't get his way, if its time to get his diaper changed...anything. Not sure how to fix it. I try to ignore it, I threaten "no play" , I ask him to stop...nothing works. He stays with grandparents 2 days a week, while I work, and I think that sometimes that has its effect. He is there alone (without izaak...meaning all of the attention is on him) and he gets his way almost all the time when he is with them (don't get me wrong...thats what grandparents are for) but I feel like its taking its toll on me. I am always telling Izaak to stop beating his big brother up, because hes just going to cry. bahahahaha. Its funny....but frustrating. 

In better news...kinda. Izaak started school! He goes 2-3 days a week. He isn't too fond of it yet, but he will be eventually! Eli had a rough time at first too.

We have been enjoying the weather. We have been to my grandpas farm, to my nanas best friend Sandy and Bobs house in the country in Kempton, Indiana, to PBS Kids day and tons of other fun places. Its fun to see the boys enjoy these things. Depsite all of the beating up, fighting and crying...I really do have a blast with the boys and its a ton of fun! I'm lucky to be there mama!! :)

Here are some Iphone pictures :)


Photobucket
Izaak at PBS kids day at Military park.

Photobucket
Eli is best friends with the Cat in the Hat. Hand on hip and all :) Eli has no fears with these "mascots"

Photobucket
Playing in the sandbox at home
Photobucket

Photobucket
Izaaks first splash day at School :)

Photobucket
Eli is ready for his first splash day!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I said "Eli, let me change your diaper please." and this is what he did. Laid down in this chair. too funny.

Photobucket
at the park
Photobucket

Photobucket
So my mom was lookin for her bathing suit, when Eli decided he would help her. He found these goggles in the bottom of the swim bag. He insisted he take them to school, but we compromised. However he found them later the night in the car ride home from his dads house and wore them the entire way home. He has a mirror that he can see himself in on the back of the passenger seat. Hysterical.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Izaaks first day at school. First nap :)
Photobucket
Nearby are some horses that we go feed. We go on long walks and feed them carrots and other yummys. Izaak LOVES them. . .he even feeds them. Eli insists we go see them, but doesn't get close and refuses to feed them. We have named them Mr. Ed and Sally. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Brian and I at the track.  My first time watching IndyCars.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am currently uploading pictures from my camera and its going sooooo slooooow. So I will attempt to post those soon. :) But for now. thats all you get!

xoxo


Vote for "OuR LiFe..." :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment