Saturday, December 4, 2010

Holiday Greetings!

So.....I am obsessed with photos.....obviously. And when I heard about this promotion I got waaaay excited! I am a single mom and I don't have a lot of funds....considering that all I do is buy formula, diapers, diapers and more diapers, clothes, food, snacks, clothes, shoes, boots, coats, pacifiers etc.... and did I mention diapers?! (the boys go through a box of diapers in about 4 or 5 days)
When my brother died all we had left were memories and PICTURES. I have kinda been obsessed with capturing photographs ever since then. Since I was young I couldn't wait to be a mom, and send Christmas/Holiday cards, like my mom always did. I said I was going to last year...but time got away from me and we didn't. And now that the boys are growing up and the cutest kids EVER, I wanted to really send some. I looked on http://www.shutterfly.com/ and found they have the most awesome designs! Here are a few of my favs!






Which one do you like!? The prices are totally reasonable and some family and friends that don't get to see the boys will be able to see how ADORABLE they are (sorry I'm bias) and how fast they are growing!

Shutterfly also makes birthday invites, calendars, and birthday invitations...among tons of other things!

Here are the links!

Christmas/Holiday Cards
Calendars
Birthday invitations

You should totally check this site out! Its my first time really looking through everything on the site and its awesome. . .and the prices are extremely reasonable. :)

Check it out!
xoxo


Vote for "OuR LiFe..." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment