Monday, November 29, 2010

Black Friday Virgin----NO MORE!

Let me begin by saying I HEART my job. I love that I have found such an amazing group of women to call my friends. I have so much fun working and it is RARE to have a bad day at my job(and if I do have a bad day, its not because of the people I work with). For the most part we ALL get along and I just love it. I have met the most amazing, supportive, awesome advice giving, great listening ladies at my job and I am so, SO thankful.

Now this year I wanted to try out the "Black Friday" deal. I had never gone and just wanted to try it. I have 2 kiddos and need all of the deals I can get. So I asked Stephanie (my bestie) if she would go with me and she obviously agreed, as she goes every year...usually by herself. So once I had my "date," I asked my mom if she would please sleep with the boys so I could do it, and she said "ok!" Now mind you...I NEVER ask my mom or dad to watch the boys, unless I am at work.  I don't do anything, unless they are with their dad. My mom helps me out a TON when I am working, so I don't want to bother her with anything else, but I REALLY wanted to do this Black Friday thing.....so ANNNNNYWAYS!!! I mentioned it to a girl at work and it just snowballed into 6 of us going all together!
and let me tell you...I had THE TIME OF MY LIFE. I will go again every year! I had the most fun time ever!! We left the house at 11 and didn't get home until after 7am. We went to Walmart, Old Navy, Steak n Shake for a refuel, Target...which was a bust b/c there were 4,000 people in line and it freeezzzzing..but Steph and I went back later!, Penneys, and Bed Bath and Beyond. (then me and steph went back to target) I was physically sick when I got home because I was so exhausted(I wasn't able to nap at all during the day! I learned my lesson!), but it was so fun and SOOOOO worth it!! I got AMAZING deals for the boys and my sisters, mom and dad for Christmas!! :)

It was really a great time and I am so thankful that all of the girls went! I think (and hope) they had as much fun as I did! I can't wait to do it again!! Definitely makes me want to save more money so I don't have to be on such a tight budget like I was on Friday! :) But I still spent my limit and had $30 left over!
Here are few pictures from our fun, in the car, while we waited for places to open!!


walking into walmart!! :) i look beautiful...bahahahaha! just imagine what I looked like by 7am!
Photobucket

muuuuh besssstay!! who came equipt with the ads, triscuits for a snack and coupons to steak n shake. she is pretty much amazing, i'd say!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

please notcie stephanie and leslie in the back laughing hysterically. such a fun night.
Photobucket

me and katie!
Photobucket

loving stephanies face! too many laughs!
Photobucket

Kerri spent $23. She wins for less amount spent.....and she was the most exhausted!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for going girls!! Hopefully you all had as much fun as I did!! :) I am blessed to have you all (and a lot more ladies that didn't go) in my life!!

xoxo

Vote for "OuR LiFe..." :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment