Sunday, September 18, 2011

Better things ahead......I pray.

Hello all! I hope this finds you well! The boys are finally healthy. We were good for months...with the exception of Izaaks random ear infections..then all of the sudden BAM. Izaak kept getting sick. I finally made the decision that he needed the dreaded tubest for his ears, so we can help him with these chronic ear infections. He had 13 ear infections in 5 months. Can we say...OVER IT?! So I finally scheduled the appointment and to no ones surprise that morning he had a fever and an ear infection....but the surgeon said it should be fine...so we went ahead with the procedure. From August 22nd (the day he got the tubes) until 2 days ago his ears GUSHED nasty, nasty "stuff" out of them, that had to be cleaned out about every 30 minutes or so. he was also suffering from a terrible cough. It was effecting his hearing and he just didn't feel well at all. I finally took him to the surgeon on Thursday and they got him on a high dose of antibiotics, nasal spray and different ear drops. . .she also taught me a different, more efficient way of getting the gunk out of his ears. I felt sorry for him.....and me. They haven't drained at all since Friday afternoon. (Which was nice, because he was puking all day Friday....some sort of 24 hour bug I guess.)
Eli is doing well. The last time I talked about him, I think I was begging for advice on what do with his tantrums. Well oddly enough......and I am one to talk badly (or aboue how I think its pish-posh)about people who freak about diet/behavior issues....I cut out Apple Juice and he is a COMPLETELY different child. I do have a hard time "reprogramming" him when he comes back from his dads house, because of the difference in parenting (we will just leave it at that....if you catch my drift), but even then it isn't that bad. So hopefully we are on the right track. Eli is a great big brother for the most part, and CONSTANTLY tells Izaak, "I love you, buddy."


We went to an awesome invent in town called "Art in the Park" It was a ton of fun!


Eli excited about the business card he got.

playing some tunes on some pianos!


My parents just had their kitchen redone and we picked this little piece up from one of the vendors, who just so happens to be a friend of mine from school. It is a bit sentimental to us...my mom ALWAYS sang "You are my Sunshine" to us, and now its my boys favorite song. :) Find Kelly here!

I am pretty positive I will never get a good picture with the 2 of them.

 Payton and her friends before homecoming

love this rotten little boy!


I can't believe how big he is getting!


My dream photography business is taking off and I am ELATED. Photography and capturing peoples memories is so important to me and I am actually proud of something I am doing (besides my boys, I haven't found much pride in anything in the last couple of years). Check out my photography blog HeRe. Email me at TaylorLensPhotography@gmail.com if you are interested in pricing information. I am just so excited about whats ahead for me and the boys! This is really helping us out...and hopefully we can get a place of our own sooner rather than later!! :) Lord knows we need it! (I need it!)



Photobucket
<3

Photobucket
After a long time in the bathtub, Eli got out and said "What is THAT?!" (in reference to his pruney fingers) Love it!



Photobucket
we love the colts...even if they are 0-2!!

Photobucket
:)


Vote for "OuR LiFe..." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment