Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mamas Boys

Hello friends. It has been quite a while! Forgive me! I have been crazy busy with picture taking and the boys of course!! There is a lot going on...good and interesting.....but I won't go into all that right now! Here are some pictures of the boys if you haven't been on my other blog :)





Izaak heard a train coming...this was his response :)

So beautiful. So blessed.

Having a serious coversation about rocks.




I have trained him well. At 2 1/2 years old, he sits down and says "I'm ready for you to take my picture Mommy" :) Love him.

Silly!

I.Love.These.Boys.





The boys with Poppy and YaYa

Happy Halloween. My little Pirates!




Mamas Little Pumpkin Patch!
A wonderful little experiment that I tried and I think it turned out pretty darn cute!! A friend of mine sent me a picture from Pinterest (if you haven't been there, go there now!) and I was destine on trying it out! You should have seen Eli's face when I asked him if I could paint his butt. But they let me and we had fun with it! It took about 3 minutes and no children were harmed in the making of this picture. hahaha!

 I hope that all is well with everyone! And I swear I will be back soon to let you in on all the crazy parts of life that are happenin these days! :) Some good and some....well....interesting.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I LOVE the butt picture! It's absolutely adorable! What a great idea! And I wish I'd seen Eli's face - that would've been priceless!

    ReplyDelete