Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Camera

So I'm having a rough day and trying to make it better by blogging. I'm trying to exhale...and be thankful for the things that I DO have instead of stressing out over what I think I should have.

I got a new camera :)
Photobucket
That is definitely something that makes me very, very happy. I got a Canon Rebel EOS. It is amazing. We are in love. (and when I say we...I mean me and the camera.) Everyday my dreams of becoming a photographer become stronger. I just feel like there is NOTHING more important than capturing moments by photographs. When Bryce died, besides amazing memories, all we had were pictures. . .it became so important to me then. Maybe one day we will be able to afford for me to have an up and coming business so I can do it...probably not, but maybe.
SO here are some pictures from the new camera. Perhaps one day when Eli slows down and lets me take his picture without coming at the camera FULL SPEED...we can have a photoshoot.
Photobucket

one of the many faces of Eli...my paci boy.
Photobucket

Eli and my mom walking into a ball game.
Photobucket

eating pretzels at my dads game in Center Grove.
Photobucket
my blue eyes.
Photobucket

practicing with Lilly
Photobucket

i hate begging dogs...with a passion..and we have 2 of them....and with eli who likes to feed them, it just adds to the problem...ugggggh.
Photobucket
his hair is getting so long
Photobucket

the elmo toothbrush.paci and pooh. everything he needs in life.
Photobucket

love this picture.
Photobucket

mom and payton
Photobucket
payton and my transparent self
Photobucket

Photobucket

skinnnny boy
Photobucket

we took a trip to IU to visit Morgan last Sunday afternoon and tried to take some pictures. Eli wanted to PLAY. how rude of us to try to take pictures! :)
Photobucket

sisters
Photobucket

there is THE belly. Its a good thing I have convinced myself that there is something cute cooking in there or we would have MAJOR issues.
Photobucket

love this picture.
Photobucket
the pale mommy and child :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

mama and her girls.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
had to post this for morgan hahahahahaha. we were all trying to get eli to smile and pay attention and this is what we got.
Photobucket

Photobucket
loooove this one :)
Photobucket

the reason my days don't stay bad :) love this little man more than i could ever express.
Photobucket

xoxo
Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment