Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Monday Morning Mania :)

Snapped a few photos with my cell phone yesterday morning and these are a few I got :)
Photobucket

He LOVES to point at the camera. How cute is this? Really?!
Photobucket

Everytime we get onto the computer he crawls up in our lap and bangs ont he computer (so much that one time he disabled the mouse and we went into panic on how to fix it....thank you Audra :) )My mom found this little PINK AND PURPLE laptop at CVS for $15!! What a steal! He loves it. He still wants to see what we are doing when we are on the computer, but this definitely helps out!! Perhaps I can blog more when he's awake? I won't hold my breath!
Photobucket

Eli HATES getting his diaper changed. HATES. I repeat HATES. He yells and cries and screams at me all the time about it. So one day I put a diaper on my head to try ot make him laugh and enjoy the cleaning of the butt process, and ever since then he enjoys wearing diapers on his head :) Thus proving......that he is growing up and is copying everything we do...we have a lot of work to do..yikes!
Photobucket

:)
xoxo
Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment