Sunday, April 25, 2010

Last days.....

So this time tomorrow I will be a mommy a 2. A single mommy of 2. I'm a little nervous about that. . .but it'll be fine. It has to be ok, right? Thats what I keep telling myself...what other choice is there? Pray for us! I will post pictures of "Bob" as soon as I get the chance, I promise!! Mom said I could bring their computer to the hospital, so perhaps in between visitors I will be able to post pictures. and maybe I'll see if steph can update on here or facebook as far as the labor goes. We will see.

For now here are (lots) some recent pictures of my little punkin Eli. How on Earth am I ever going to have enough love for 2?!


Photobucket
Eli looooves working on everything. My Nana bought him this toolset and he LOOOVES it. hes so funny!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
85 degrees in April?! We broke out the kiddie pool! Carter having fun!

Photobucket
Hello Miss Olivia! She is such a doll!

Photobucket
And there is Eli..the kid that thought the water was too cold, so he refused to get into the pool and just sat outside the pool.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
best friends!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
this was prior to Eli trying to walk (which he is currently improving by the minute!!) and the concrete hurt his knees....he would crawl like this. hes a trip.

Photobucket
time to make rice crispie treats...that we didn't even eat. haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
grab your paci and stir!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Elis first try at a marshmallow. He liked them.

Photobucket
Me and E on Easter morning. So adorable. I was a proud mama of the basket I made for him, and he LOVED it :) It was a rough morning for me (all holidays are such a big deal to me) and he was happy it just made everything worth it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
spongebob bubble bath

Photobucket
SHOVING fruit snacks into his mouth. and instead of being a good mom and making him stop...i was taking pictures. hahahaha

Photobucket
LOVE his face in this picture!

Photobucket

Photobucket
"You have me in this outfit and you are making me pose. forget it lady. just forget it"

Photobucket

Photobucket
3 of my favorite things. My dad, My Son, and a Basketball.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Eli and his mimi. he loves my mom!

Photobucket
Eli and Nana. it was the best face I could get.

Photobucket
working on stuff again.

Photobucket
loves that he is sitting on the tire. hahaha.

Photobucket
my moms (fatty) sister, Aunt Kari. hangin with Eli in the Radio Flyer. (i was kidding about the fatty comment, we tease her b/c shes so slim!)

Photobucket
love this picture. hahahaha. like.."THIS is the life"

Photobucket

Photobucket
GOOOO BULLDOGS

Photobucket
my precious baby boy and his baby blues.

Photobucket
eli and his mimi on the trampoline.

Photobucket
i love this picture. my parents are so amazing. i would be in a box, depressed and still crying if it wasn't for them. I am so lucky.


Photobucket
we are trying to feed ourselves now. hahahahaha. "we" insist on doing it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
lovin the trampoline!! :)

Ill be writing soon!!! :)
xoxo
Tay

1 comment:

  1. Good luck today, Taylor! :) I can't wait to hear all about 'Bob' (and I will add it will be strange to not call him 'Bob'!)

    You are an incredibly strong woman with a lot of people in your corner.

    Let me know if you need anything at all!

    Katrina

    ReplyDelete