Friday, April 16, 2010

Still Kickin'

Photobucket

We are alive and well :) Lots of adjustments (a move included) have been made to our lives and we are doing as well as can be expected!! I promise you! With the help of AMAZING family and friends I have faith that everything will be a.o.k. I have over 200 pictures waiting to make their way onto the blog from Easter, playdates, other random events and playing outside in the pool!! Yes its April, but it was 85 the other day and even though Eli didn't get into the kiddie pool, he enjoyed playing OUTSIDE of the pool. hahaha.
Eli is doing wonderfully. He still won't walk, which is becoming impossible for me (being due anyday with baby "bob"). He jibber jabbers a TONNNNNN. Its so funny to hear him think he is having an actual conversation. He is the coolest kid ever. He has an issue with hitting (mostly he only hits Carter, Stephanies little boy) and it is BEYOND frustrating. He will just walk up to Carter and just smack him. I dont get it. Who is his mother?! [[smiles]] Any suggestions on how to put an end to this??
I am currently dialated at 3cm and 50% effaced, and so incredibly uncomfortable, you don't even know! I am READY to meet this little man. I went to my last ultrasound last week, Stephanie went with me, and even though we didn't get to see much of this little guy (he was sleeping, with is back to us) the ultrasound tech pointed out a MASSSSIVE amount of hair, so I can't wait to see what color it is!! My guess is BLACK..the complete opposite of Eli's blonde lockes :) If "bob" doesnt come on his own, I am being induced on Monday April 26th.
I hope all is well. Thank you EVERYONE for your amazing words of kindness and encouragement during such a crazy and difficult time in our lives. You are amazing. Eli, "Bob" and I are so very blessed!

xoxo
Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment