Thursday, May 27, 2010

9-1-1

Do not be alarmed...everyone is just fine and I don't need a firetruck :)

Eli made his first call to 9.1.1 on Monday! I was trying to hurry and get him ready (he was having friends over...hehehe) and he had the phone in his hand. I was all "Eli geeeeeeeeeeet over HERRRRRE" I needed to put his shoes on. So as he is walking towards me with the phone, it starts ringing. The caller ID said "Private Number." And I was THIS close to not answering it, I was annoyed at the moment with other things going on anyways....

But I answered:
"hello"
"Hello, this is a call back from 9-1-1 is there an emergency to report?"
"No, I am sooo sorry, my son had the phone"
She chuckles "Ok, can you please verify the address"
(I start to give her the address and Eli starts WAAAAAILING for the phone...right into the receiver of the phone)
She cuts me off "Ma'am, are you SUUURE that everything is ok?"
"I PROMISE, he just wants the phone back"
She chuckles again....i'm not laughing. at. all.
I finish giving her the address and she tells me to have a nice day and we hang up. .

So tell me....how on EARTH does he dial 911. There are SOOO many combinations of numbers he could dial, but he chooses 911. Thanks Eli....for keeping me on my toes!
Never a dull moment.


xoxo
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment