Wednesday, May 12, 2010

snot.puke.pictures.and thank yous.

I actually had a lot I wanted to blog about....I've been doing a lot of deep thinking, but as usual motherhood calls and Izaak is stirring, so I will give you a few pictures and let you know we are all doing alright. Eli is cutting 7 teeth right now, his molars and "I" teeth. He has a nasty cold on top of it, and Izaak at 16 days old has caught a bit of his cold and is very congested. So I've been slightly stressed (with other, obvious things going on), and very sleep deprived.
Funny Story for you:: When I took Izaak to the Dr. today, I was sitting in the waiting room, looked down at my shirt and noticed I had snot all over my shirt from Eli rubbing his face on my shirt, right before I left for the Dr. Then Izaak and I were called back and I did the usual, undressing of the baby, put him on the scale...weigh him...(HE IS CHUNK by the way!! He was born at 7 lbs 6oz and was 9lbs today! INSANE)...picked him up off the scale and he projectile vomited ALL OVER MY SHIRT AND CHEST. I was like...welp, the life of a mother. And guess what?! I still have the shirt on. I have just now sat down and just realized as I was typing that I never changed. hahahaha. Pathetic...but thats ok. I'm a lucky, lucky girl to have my snot nosed, vomitting babies.....someone is missing out. Sad story, but true.

Here are your pictures :)


Photobucket
Eli is a great big brother. He loooves Izaak. He always gives him kisses and hugs and if Izaak is fussy (which is hardly ever, he such a laid back baby) he tries to console him. I loves it.
Photobucket
Except here....he appears to be attacking Izaak. hahahaha. Really he was just trying to roll out of the chair and didn't really know how to do it any other way than this. don't worry, no one was injured. hahaha :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Eli is really into pointing out body parts. :)

Photobucket
Kisses fro brother

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Eli's mini mullet...he got his hair cut. no fear :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cole (paytons boyfriend), pay and izaak

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
quiet time :) both babies napping

Photobucket

Thank you to everyone that has reached out to help, and thank you to those that I have let help. Everyone offers, and I feel like.....worthless if I ask for help. Its weird, but its me, so deal. I do appreciate all the kind words from everyone. You will all NEVER know how thankful I am.
I will be back soon with my "deep thoughts" :)

xoxo
Tay

2 comments:

  1. Taylor, I want to thank you. You've been through a lot lately and you still make it known that you are grateful for everything you have. Your boys are so adorable and you are a fantastic mom even with the puke and snot on your shirt. :-) So thank you from the bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the snot and spit is why I do NOT dress up..lol..I think everyone of my t-shirts is stained with something from one of my kids..motherhood is the best, isn't it?!? lol

    ReplyDelete