Thursday, May 27, 2010

[[our life in pictures]]

Lately.........

Me and Eli
Photobucket

Eli and Nana playing outside
Photobucket

"heeeeeeerrraaa" Eli's way of saying "here" giving Izaak his paci
Photobucket

Photobucket

My AWES friends Nicole and Audra came to visit from Boston and Michigan. I 'd like to think they came to visit me...but really it was Mothers Day weekend, and they were visiting their mamas. We only visited for a short couple hours...but I miss them terribly and wish they would come back!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nicole brought Eli a MONSTEROUS cookie with a monkey face full of chocolate on it.....which is why this boys face looks like this :) loves it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Cousin Karly and Izaak on Mothers day.
Photobucket

Funny faces!!
Photobucket

Payton and the SHOT PUT. This was her first year doing track and she loved it. I loved it. We all loved watching her. She had a blast! Dad even ordered her a shot put from the track people at NC, so she could practice!! Can't wait for her to do it all through high school!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mom, Dad and the boys at one of Paytons meets!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Eli telling Izaak all about how to talk to girls and stuff :) I LOVE this picture.
Photobucket

So thankful that my dad is in our lives. He has been amazing with these little boys. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Payton had her 1st choir solo. she did AWESOME.
Photobucket

hilarious. this kid is absolutely hilarious.
Photobucket

my AMAZING mama and her grandbabies. she has been a lifffffffesaver, and the only reason I don't stink (she helps me in the mornings, before she goes to work, if the boys are up, so i can shower!)
Photobucket

my babies. too bad some are missing out on these little joys!
Photobucket

i call him my chubby bunny :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

olivia came over to play!
Photobucket

Love this. dad trying to teach eli to swing. it only lasted about.....the duration of this picture, but i love it. I'm so glad my parents are so wonderful and supportive and HELPFUL.
Photobucket
pointing at the moon.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Izaak!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
to date my favorite picture!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

xoxo
Taylor

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that things are going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures! I can't believe Izaak is already a month old! You make some adorable babies.

    ReplyDelete