Monday, November 29, 2010

Gobble Gobble

So, let me tell you, I am in LOVE with Thanksgiving. I just love the day!! Its just about unity and being together! Its not about spending money on gifts and worrying about if everyone likes your present and all that jazz. Thanksgiving is just about being with the people you love most, and stuffing your face to hearts content :) I was blessed to have my boys the entire day on Thanksgiving! Their dad went out of town with his gf's family and didn't want the boys that day....instead they had their Thanksgiving with his family on Saturday. And I was ok with that! It was a great day! My dads family came over and we had a fanstastic day! Here are some pictures!! :)


My Izaak, jumping in his Jumper thing while we were cooking. He is just the greatest! (i know i say that all the time!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Aunt Gerry and her ONLY Grand daughter, Iyanna.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Brenden my cousin! :) Hes so funny!
Photobucket

Marcus, Iyanna and Ty :)
Photobucket

Iyanna and Eli
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our first time (for some of us) meeting Jeremiah! He is a doll! Love it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Aunt Morgan and Izaak
Photobucket

Jeremiah and his daddy!
Photobucket


LOVE this picture!! Aunt Paula is missing.....but its still a great picture. Aunt Paula..you should probably come home!! :)
Photobucket

"Funny Faces!"
Photobucket



Photobucket

<3
Photobucket

Grandma Mitchell with some of her Great grandkids.....1 great great.....and only 1 girl!!! hehe. :) (Missing 3 boys!!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

After everyone left.....my beautiful, amazing, awesome little guys!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving!! I know I did!
xoxo







Vote for "OuR LiFe..." :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment