Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We had a great one!
As a little girl, I always imagined what Christmas Morning would be like once I had a family of my own. This year wasn't exactly storybook material...but it was fun......simply perfect. When Zach left the first thing I told him was that I never wanted to wake up without my kids on Christmas morning, and he promised me I wouldn't have to. And believe it or not....he kept his promise and I was SO thankful.

He had the boys almost the whole day of Christmas Eve, and that was ok with me.....because I wanted them to spend the time with their dad (and with this little stage that Eli is in right now, a break does me well!!!) and if that is what I had to do to get to see them on Christmas morning, that was a.o.k. with me! I knew it was going to be a chaotic morning because after we opened presents, it was going to be breakfast and then they were leaving with their dad again for a little bit to go to their (amazin!)great grandparents (who just live up the road from us). I woke up early and showered..I couldn't sleep anyways. Then at 7:20 I heard "Maaaamaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" I got so excited to hear his little voice! :) So I sent him into Payton and Morgans rooms to wake them up and we went downstairs to get mom and dad. We opened Stockings first, which was cute....then we moved on to the real stuff!! It was funny because Eli is very OCD about how he opens gifts. He refused to open anything without taking the bow and nametag off, then he rips into the present. Except, he made it through about 2 presents when he opened the sacred Magnadoodle. I spent basically an entire paycheck on these boys for Christmas (which I now know, was stupid as ever!!) and all he wanted to do was play with the $10 magnadoodle! I have offically learned my lesson!!  ::smiles::  We had a fun morning opening gifts and playing with all their new toys. Izaak is interested in anything, paper, toys, my face..anything he can grab!!! He is just so easily occupied and very content.
Here are our pictures from Christmas Eve, Christmas morning and Christmas Day! :)


I wanted to start a new tradtion and decided I would buy new pjs for the boys and let them open them the night before. I looked EVERYWHERE for new CHRISTMAS jammies, and couldn't find any anywhere in their sizes....but I found some adorable ones! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the face I get now when I get my camera out. I mean seriously!? Could this kid be any more perfet?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Eli looking for Santa with Poppie. It brings back memories of my dad doing this with us when we were little! To be so innocent and full of belief.......
Photobucket

Photobucket

my precious izaak boy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Eli was checked out. He was exhausted from no nap and being with daddy all day. And of course...Izaak was happy as ever. always. this picture just shows their personalities so perfectly.
Photobucket

I didn't want Eli to have his pacifier in this picture....so my dad kept grabbing hit out of his mouth really fast and screaming so Eli would laugh....but it was scaring the hell out of Izaak....which is why he looks like that. bahahahaha
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Morning Izaak boy! Opening stockings!
Photobucket

cool cowboy hat there sir!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Morgan Pauline
Photobucket

Payton Mae
Photobucket

Photobucket


1st look at the Christmas tree!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

sitting on izaaks new rider. In Eli's world everything is "miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine" its all he says.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

a fun surprise for Eli. Izaaks is coming soon!! I didn't even know he was getting it from mom and dad. He loves it too!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Eli is REALLLLLLY into the Cat in the Hat and mom found this hat for him online. He loves to wear it and watch the movie.
Photobucket

playing with izaaks toys......
Photobucket

more toys to be opened, but eli is playing with his magnadoodle behind me.
Photobucket

now he finally opened his new little (fake) kitty that purrs and walks. hes in love.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

playing in his new tent with mimi.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

christmas outfits!!! )
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!! :)

Vote for "OuR LiFe..." :)
 

1 comment:

  1. We do Christmas Eve PJs, too! :) My parents did it for me and now we do it for little man. Such a fun tradition! :) Yay for memories!

    ReplyDelete