Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Resolutions

I do not usually make New Years Resolutions. One year I made one to lose weight.....no particular #, just wanted to be healthier....but then a few months into it (and I was doing a great job) I got pregnant...so that was a fail. Then I had another babe...and shit all went down hill! So I have made the decision, since 2010 took a crap on me, that 2011 is going to be MY (or in Eli and Izaaks case too....OUR) year.

Here are my resolutions. Feel free to get on my case at anytime if you see me failing. I will need a push-just sayin':

1. I will strive to have more patience. I need to be more calm and more logical when it comes to my life. . .my job, my kids, my everyday situations.

2.  I will go to bed earlier and get more rest. I am really crappy at this...this will take some work.

3. I will save more money. I will be smart when it comes to spending. I want to save and save and make it a goal to take the boys on a vacation to Disney World, in a few years. I want it to be a "no worries" vaca...where if they want something, there are no worries to the amount of money in the bank. It is hard for me to save, because the boys are always needing something....ALWAYS. But I know I can somehow cut costs in other places. I am confident I can do this.

4. I WILL lose weight. I eat when I'm happy and I eat when I'm sad, and I don't usually talk about any of it, either. So....I am telling everyone who reads this...I will lose it. I have no plan. But I'll figure it out! :) I need to be healthier.

5. I want to do something further with photography. It is my true passion. You just need a lot of money and you need to have a lot of time (if you aren't doing it as a fulltime job) and I have neither....but I will figure it out too!

That is all for now. I believe in myself and I know I can do this :) What resolutions did you make?!

xoxo



Vote for "OuR LiFe..." :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment