Sunday, January 30, 2011

itty bitty update :)

Hello there! We have been busy, busy, busy! Both boys have colds, Eli had an ear infection and ANOTHER bout of Pneumonia(so annoying). Eli is better and Izaak is always great, cold or no cold. Izaak is SUPER busy and in to everything. His favorite thing to do is climb the stairs. . .we have come up with some creative ways to TRY to keep him off of them. Izaak just absolutely LOVES his big brother. He wants to play with him all the time, it is precious. Eli is really good with him. Although he has his moments like yesterday morning when Izaak was playing with their little Pooh "laptop" (it has shapes and color stuff on it....$10 Black Friday buy) and Eli didn't want him to have it. So he grabbed and ran across the living room and put it on the couch, because he knew that Izaak couldn't get it there. Eli is my little stinker :) But it is so fun to see them playing and interacting. I can't wait until Izaak is just a little older! They will have so much fun! Izaak still isn't sleeping through the night----so thats super annoying, but whatever. Sleep is overrated. Right?!
Eli turns 2 next week. I cannnnnot believe that is is going to be 2. He walks around and says "I TWO!" :) He has been having issues with language. He tries to tell me things and if I don't understand, he gets beyond frustrated. He has also been having problems with biting at school. (I work there, so its really been bothering me. Because I know no one likes a biter.) I always said I would "NEVER HAVE A BITER." I supposed this is Karma??

Here are a few photos for your enjoyment.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He poses for the camera. He just makes my day!Photobucket

Photobucket


Izaaks first big "ouchie" He fell at my nanas and hit is face! It is a slight scar right now, but I am praying it goes away!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Everynight my dad comes home from practice/work and the boys run/crawl to him. "Papa, Papa" They get beyond excited to see him. They also enjoy eating his dinner. This used to be just Elis thing. He always gets a 2nd dinner, but now Izaak has figured it out (since he is much more interested in table food than in baby food) and crawls up to dad and eats his food too. Its precious. :) we are lucky....I know i've said it before. But my parents are amazing, so helpful and so supportive!Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

faaaav picture ever! :) no cares in the world. the only thing he is worried about is when he gets to eat next :)
Photobucket

yes. this is Izaak splashing and Eli whining about it. Izaak loves to be covered in water, Eli LOATHES it.Photobucket

Eli trying to escape Izaaks splashing.
Photobucket


<3
Photobucket

I can't say enough amazin things about these kids.Photobucket

xoxo



Vote for "OuR LiFe..." :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment