Saturday, February 26, 2011

300

Dad has been at North Central as the Varsity Boys Basketball Coach for 18 years now. He just won his 300th win and Mom and I took the trip down to Terre Haute to watch him clinch this win :)



I have never been to such an awesome, respectful school in all of the years dad has coached. The crowd gave my dad a standing ovation, even though we beat them, and they gave him the game ball. (among many other respectful things that they did throughout the games) It was super cool!


arguing with a ref....the norm
his right hand man. Walt. Who we refer to as Uncle Wallet :)

















There you have it. 300 wins. I wonder if he will stay long enough to get a few hundred more! Great accomplishment if you ask me.


Vote for "OuR LiFe..." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment