Saturday, February 5, 2011

"I coo"

My Dearest Elijah Brycen:

You are often whiney and demanding, yet you are amazing and hilarious. I cannot believe you are 2 years old. I remember the morning you were born. You entered the world in CHAOS! :) Good chaos....but it was crazy and chaotic! My water broke at 12:30am and you were born by 4:25am--everything happened so fast!! And just as you entered the world...in a loud, crazy, exciting environment...that is exactly your personality! I feel so blessed to be your mom and to get to see you grow the way you have! You are starting to talk now, and its so fun! You are learning so much in school! And you are the BEST big brother ever! I love how you hum yourself to sleep when you are exhausted, and I love how you lower your shoulders and fake cry when you don't get your way. You are quite the drama king!! I love how when asked how old you are, instead of saying "Two" you reply with "I'm Coo."  You have an extremely strong personality, and you know what you want. You always share with your brother...well almost always. You hate to have your picture taken...which really puts a damper on things for me! ::smiles:: I love how great of a cuddler you are! You are just great!
Thank you for teaching me how to be a little more patient. And how to TRULY love unconditionally. You are amazing and perfect. I love you oh so very much!!
xoxox
Mama.



I just love this shirt :) This is Eli at school on Friday...the day before his birthday...celebrating with his class!






Vote for "OuR LiFe..." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment