Sunday, February 27, 2011

Word Vomit

Having a rough day over here.
If you are my friend on facebook you have seen that.
Just tired of no dollars,
Sick babies
 (Eli has had some lovely diapers for me tonight, and threw up everywhere.....this happened a week and a half ago too, something is up?!).
I need warmer, more dry weather.
Enough with the rain, snow and coldness.
I'm OVER it.
I need my tax check.
 I don't need anything to buy anything drastic..
although I want a new laptop.
and a new lense or 2 for my camera...
(I really want to take off on my photography dream. why not? what do I have to lose?)
I just need to feel secure.
Just to know I can go buy a new pair of shoes for the boys and it isn't
breaking the bank.
I'm SICK and TIRED of
liars.
Still a year later you lie.
don't lie about me or on me.
and
DO NOT put words in my mouth.
I can't handle it.
It creates unnecessary
DRAMA.
I just want to enjoy my sons.
If you can't handle it, then go away.
I have great friends.
2 lovely ladies, in particular.
They are
irreplaceable.
There is this boy who is super great.
He makes me smile everyday.
I just wish I was ready to give him my heart.
I'm working on it.
Its just hard when it was stomped on and shattered.
I'm nervous.
I know I'm lucky.
Sometimes life is just discouraging and gets me down.
Tomorrow is a new day.
Hey Sunshine...it'd be awesome if you came out to play.
Thanks.





Love my boys :)


xoxo


Vote for "OuR LiFe..." :)
 

1 comment:

  1. I just want you to know that you are an amazing person and I love you very much. Keep your head up high and continue to raise some of the most amazing boys on the planet. Love you best friend

    ReplyDelete