Tuesday, April 26, 2011

365 days with the sweetest boy ever.

Izaak Gregory. Iggy. Iggs. Isgets. I-I. Bubba. Bruder.

No matter what it is we call you. . .I can some you up in one word....precious. Just absolutely precious!

You are the sweetest little boy I have ever known. You were brought into this world in a bit of stressful times for your mama, and the first couple months were rough (i'm not gonna lie) but I am so thankful for you and your blonde head and your blue eyes and your sweet, sweet smile.
You are my JOY.
You are my LIGHT.
You make my darkest days bright again.

You are competitive. You love to fight your brother for toys. But you do not allow anyone else to speak harshly to your brother......you are the only one allowed to do so. I love how you cuddle with him every morning and every night. I love how you follow him around, but act as though you are on a mission of your own. You are my "Independent Follower"  :) So strong willed. It is known when you are upset about something.
You don't sleep very well. I ask myself everynight "I wonder if tonight will be the night that Izaak doesn't wake up" but its ok....because your sweet "mama, mama, mama" at 12am, often 1:30am and 3am is a sound that reminds me of my blessings.....
That you are healthy.
That you speak.
That you are ok.
That you are mine. You are the sweetest boy I know. And Eli and I are so incredibly lucky to have spent the last 365 days with you.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I love you sweet boy.

xoxo
Mama


Vote for "OuR LiFe..." :)
 

1 comment: