Monday, April 4, 2011

the last 30 days

I have a post I've been working on..hopefully you'll enjoy it when I have time to finish it. But for now here are some pictures of the last 30 days of our lives :)

going for a bike ride.
Photobucket















i cannot believe how big he is. I don't want anymore babies for a loooong time....but it makes me sad that he is so big!
Photobucket

my I-I
Photobucket

Photobucket

there is a strong possibility that he is eating sand here.  :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"I shoot ball" is a common quote coming from this childs mouth.
Photobucket

Some of you know that dad played for Butler from 75-79. Well he dug out his jersey and WORE IT for the game on Saturday night. It was hilarious. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eli and YaYa enjoying suckers.
Photobucket

Eli must "cheers" everything. So he is "cheersing" their suckers.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I promised Eli a sucker if he would take these pictures for me. Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

he watches everything his big brother does. its so adorable. and frightening.
Photobucket

Photobucket


See you soon.
xoxo


Vote for "OuR LiFe..." :)
 

1 comment:

  1. These boys are ADORABLE!!! You are one blessed momma! :D

    Also, I'm having a giveaway on my blog, so stop by and check it out! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete