Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Heeeeeey! We've been so busy. And I have been exhausted. I have been working, boys have been going to school, and living the life. Lots of fun stuff going on lately! Izaaks 1st birthday party! (he turns 1 on Tuesday) and not so fun stuff. drama. but tons of smiles and love :) and I swear I will post about it all. I am just exhausted and can't find time! I really need to learn how to blog from my phone. Heidi tried to tell me....but I still can't figure it out!
Anyways. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Here are a few pictures from our Easter, to tie you over!!



 The boys loved the Easter Bunny!
 mama and her boys! with their Easter outfits and fresh haircuts....(that are cute but so short!)

I took these a few weeks ago. I found these ears at the dollar store! so funny!! eli HATED them! but he had no choice! :)





Easter Morning eating his candy :) LOVE THIS PICTURE!

Izaak follwing Eli everywhere he goes! They are looking for eggs! :)

I look fat as hell! but its ok! I heart my sisters! they are pretty darn amazin!


I'll be back soon with a TON more pictures! and lots to talk about. I promise!!
xoxo
Tay


Vote for "OuR LiFe..." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment