Sunday, January 15, 2012

our week in pictures #1!


Here are pictures from our week. However, they are not in any order...and I am being lazy and don't want to fix them. so deal :)

Eli getting his net. Dad won a CLOSE game for the Marion County Tourney.

Neat picture of Izaak passing me the "baketba"

getting interviewed after his win.

This kid LOVES the game. He cannot leave the house without his ball.


This is what happens when Izaak is exhausted and you take his paci out of his mouth and I'm the mom taking the picture instead of putting his paci back  :)


good morning.

cheering on poppy

ring around the rosey


After Eli had been at the dr all day and had his procedure done.....my boys cuddling watching something...probably Monsters Inc.

being interviewed after the semi final game for the county

ring around the rosey

the toughest kid I know.


a lazy saturday :)







izaak getting his net


No comments:

Post a Comment