Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Eli's 1st Easter

I have to tell you this might be the cutest thing ever...although I'm a bit bias! :) This is Zach's cousin Karly playing with Eli on Easter. She started sticking her tongue out at him, and he did it right back to her. He was the BEST little boy on Easter. We had an awesome day!! We went to my Nana's for lunch, then headed to Zachs Grandparents for dinner. We are so lucky to have such awesome families! Eli got tons of presents from everyone...and Zach got some shirts, and I got a gift certificate to Zach and I's fav restaurant!



Eli is doing great. We had a rough Monday (after being held alllll day sunday, he had difficulty understanding that I needed a shower) and Tuesday, but we soon figured out we had a little "pooping problem" but we got it all cleaned out!!! (HE will loooove me for telling everyone that when he's like 10. hahaha) He is holding his head up on his own and loooooooves "daddy and me time." Overall he is just the happiest baby in the world.

Here are some pictures from Easter:

So serious!
Photobucket

Eli with Pooh and Zachs Easter basket
Photobucket

Photobucket

"looks good mom"
Photobucket

my new favorite picture
Photobucket

hehehe
Photobucket

with his cool new shades from Zachs mom.
Photobucket

Danielleeeee Raine! :) We celebrated her birthday! :)
Photobucket

Brother and sister......Danielle and Cam
Photobucket

Me hiding easter eggs at my Nana's. hilarious.
Photobucket

Hannah, Cam, Adam, Payton, Danielle and Morgan.....
Photobucket

We ended our day with our best...Steph, Corey and Carter Bean :)
Photobucket

Eli was tired of all of the picture taking...but heres our first "family picture" since the day we left the hospital almost 9 weeks ago...yikes!
Photobucket


And if you were wondering, Mom and Morgan (and all of MOrgans friends) made it back from Mexico in one piece. I missed them soooooo much, and had moms day planned when they got back! hahaha! I hate it when they go away....but it makes it better when they come back!

xoxo
Tay