Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dancing Queeeeen

Miss Morgan had her prom this weekend. She went with her friend Dznan (I have no idea if I'm spelling it right, she constantly tells me I dont even say it right...but anyway..he was super nice and cute) and Zoe (who I enjoy calling "Zoelicious") and Zoes boyfriend Luke! She said they had a good time. The girls looked beautiful as always, and those boys sure know how to clean up well!!
Also here are some pictures from Iyanna's 1st birthday! (My cousin Tyanne and her husband Marcus' little girl!) It was so cute, she had a good time. I can't wait for Eli to have his birthday party(s) there! Enjoyyyyy!


Auntie Morgan and Elijah Brycen
Photobucket

Zoe and Morgan before prom.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Eliiiiii
Photobucket

Morgan and her date
Photobucket

Eli taking a napppy nap.
Photobucket

Zoe and her mama Simone!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The girls and their dates!
Photobucket

being silly!!
Photobucket

zoe and luke
Photobucket

Sisters....I am so pale...buh!
Photobucket

Princess Morgan with Mom and Dad
Photobucket

Morgan and Nana
Photobucket

with these girls....never a dull moment :)
Photobucket

Iyannas Birthday!!!
Photobucket

so stinking cute!!
Photobucket

Eli letting me eat @ ChuckECheese!:)
Photobucket

the best family picture I could get of the birthday girl and her mommy and daddy!
Photobucket

Iyanna and her Uncle Douglas!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Little Daddy's Girl! (Iyanna and Marcus)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Eli paaaasssed out after a looong weekend! :)
Photobucket

Until next time......
....hope all is well!

xoxo
Tay