Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hellllo!

ugh! I just wrote a really long post and it disappeared!! Frustration...like I have hours in a day to do this business!!!
Anyways...Sorry I haven't been as great with my posts, but I'd be lying to you if I said I would try to keep it up better! haha! We are so busy, and if we aren't busy running around, we really enjoy vegging out and watching our little man grow.
Eli is doing awesome! He is just the happiest little man! He is getting so big, and even wore his first pair of shoes yesterday to our WINDY day trip to the park! Steph and Corey only live a little less than a mile away from me, so we have been frequenting their house. Its so much fun to have someone to relate to! Its just crazy how your mentality changes once becoming a parent! And I must say, I am amazed everyday at how wonderful of a daddy Zach is! We (me and eli) sure are lucky! :)
We have been around visiting everyone and even took a trip to Edinburg with Zachs mom and Grandma! They got Eli the cutest outfits ever!! :) So thankful! :)
Eli smiles 85% of the time, and even kind of laughs outloud. He is such a blessing, we just can't get enough of him!
I am back to work, and its not so bad! He is either with my mom or Zach...so its not so scary! I dont know HOW people leave their kids at babysitters, I would be a crying, ridiculous mess!! I hope to find a "real job" soon...I've been applying, but haven't had any luck. SO if you know anyone that needs a great, wonderful, dependable, smiling employee...I'm your woman! ::smiles::

Here are some recent pictures...the little guy is starting to wake up from his nappy nap! :)


Eli with his cousin Danielle, Auntie Payton and Cousin Hannah.
Photobucket

I just love this picture!
Photobucket

my pukin!
Photobucket

Eli's first pair of Osh Kosh jeans from Zachs mom, thanks so much!!! (who I call Ginga...but she isn't too hip on it. teehee) So stinking adorable!
Photobucket

happy boy
Photobucket

such a ham! :)
Photobucket

This picture makes me laugh so much. so funny. hes like "mom, seriously, more pictures?"
Photobucket

cell phone quality boo on the next 2 pictures. but this is Eli before and after the park....asleep, and still asleeeep :) and his first pair of shoes!! a present from carter!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Carter and Eli's first trip to the park.
Photobucket

Carter!!! (Steph and Coreys little boy...he is 8 weeks, to the day, older than Eli)
It was a bit windy and chillier than we expected! oooops.
Photobucket

Miss Olivia. Tonya and Steves little girl...borrowing Carters hat..
Photobucket

Carter Bean! :)
Photobucket

The "stroller gang" hehe. Eli, Carter and Olivia
Photobucket

Eli sleeeeeping. This is what he looked like the whole time at the park...and an hour after we got home! Silly boy missed his trip!
Photobucket

Me and Z! :) haaaappy happy. So proud of how far we have come!
Photobucket

I hope that everyone is doing well! :)
xoxo
Tay