Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My 1st Mama's Day!

So my first Mother's Day was awesome! :) I honestly couldn't have asked for a better day. I woke up to a smiling baby boy (even though mid afternoon he was tired of being passed around and threw a few tantrums..but whatever!) and Zach and I had an awesome talk about life and our future.
Eli got me a gift certificate for a Manicure and Pedicure...and even though I have NO clue when I'm going to have time to get either one, I am excited!!! We went to lunch with my mom and sisters, then headed home for a little afternoon nap.....or for Zach and Eli at least..I had stuff to do! Then we went to Zachs Grandparents house for a little bit, and finished the evening at my parents. We had such a great time!! I also got a Gift Certificate from my Nana and I was instructed I had to buy something for me!! Mom and I went yesterday and I got a couple shirts and a couple pairs of capris! Also, my Aunt Kari got me an AWESOME picture frame that I can't wait to fill and hang up!! I got a lot of emails in cards for my first mothers day as well! I am so thankful for all the awesome people in my life! :) It was just a really great day :)
Here are a few pictures!

Eli and Mama
Photobucket

Eli concentrates SO HARD on the camera, that we can hardly ever get him to smile for it. Its rather frustrating!!
Photobucket

My favorite picture to date :) So happy.
Photobucket

Poppy reading to Eli. This little boy LOVES being read to. I hope it lasts!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Zachs mom and Eli. :) He looves his "mamaw" (although we havent decided what she will be called just yet..hehehe)
Photobucket

Zachs cousin Erica rocking Eli :)
Photobucket

My nana and Eli!
Photobucket

It was the perfect day! I couldn't imagine it any better. I am so happy right now! :)
I hope all the mommys I know had a wonderful Mothers Day as well!!

xoxo
Tay