Monday, May 4, 2009

soy Soy SOY

Eli has always been a "spittttt up monster," but lately he was having issues with spitting up like...curdled vomit. It was awful...and it appeared to be painful for him too. So we took him to the Doctor....and the Doctor suggested Soy Milk. We have him on that now....he still is spitting up, but no more nasty, nasty vomit. I think he is just going to be a 'spitter up-er.'

We also talked about the car situation (see blog below)...Dr. thought it might be his stomach....Dr. is wrong.
He is definitely a little more happy, in my opinion since starting him on the Soy...a bit less fussy. I have a really sensitive tummy...so apparently he picked that up from me...as well as a possible bout of Acid Reflux (which I haven't had since the SECOND I gave birth to him, weirdest thing ever!! I had it throughout my entire labor, sooo bad....once he was born, I havent had it since.)
Other than the car situation, he is wonderful. He is sleeping through the night. He is a good napper (several 30 minute naps a day...thank god for that or I would never get a shower...lunch...or a breath) He would be the perfect baby if he didn't scream for zach sometimes on the nights I work (he is used to me and enjoys giving his daddy a run for his money) and would enjoy the car a little more. But I think he still just the best, most precious little boy in the whole world.
My favorite thing he does is anytime you pick him up and start talking to him, he immediately sticks his tongue out at you and says "ahh-gooooo" to you. It is so very funny. (See Video of Easter when he is sticking his tongue out at Zachs cousin Karly) He is going to be a talker just like his Mama and Daddyo. . .which makes me nervous! hahaha!
I think that it is it for now....Enjoy these recent pictures!!!

"Tuesdays Lunchdays" with Tonya and Steph and Corey!
While Eli was passed out on the other couch Carter and Olivia were chatting it up!
Photobucket

Payton and I put Eli in the swing....he liked it...although we didn't swing..he just sat there. hahahaha.
Photobucket

Excuse the clevage...but I dont get many pictures with my boy!
Photobucket

Best friends forever.
Photobucket

Carter kept showing off to Eli, by rolling over, and out of the pictures.....b/c Eli can't roll over yet..although he is trying...scary.
Photobucket

Hi Carter Bean!
Photobucket

Uncle Tom and Cameron with his Bass he caught at Mom and Dads
Photobucket

Proud Fisherman
Photobucket

outside taking a snooze in MiMis stroller with his Pooh Blanket.
Photobucket

A man and his Dog.
Photobucket

Danielle fishing with her Daddddyo
Photobucket

Eli borrowing Olivias Jumperoo
Photobucket

Photobucket

We put Eli's jumperoo together....sure not as fancy as O's, but he loves it! Thanks to Cory Bracey for this thing!! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thats all for now

xoxo
Tay