Monday, May 4, 2009

Suggestion Box OPEN

So if I had a picture I would show you....but I need you to picture the most horrible, shrilling, heartbreaking scream you can think of coming out of a child. . .now multiply it by..ummm, lets say 7. Thats Eli in the car on most days. It is awful. It makes me never want to leave the house...or go far at least. It is not his car seat..he will sit in his carseat and stare at his little thingys (goofy stuffed things hanging from his carseat handle) all day...but when the car gets moving, you better forget it. We have tried 3 different kinds of mirrors....music....new head rest things in his seat...different window tinter things..thinking this is all his problem. However, nothing is working. Somedays I cry with him. (yes, i am aware this is ridiculous...but you hate when your baby is miserable..and if you don't, you aren't normal!)Sometimes he is haaaaappy and I am happppy...but this is very far and in between. For example today while in the truck with Zach, he cried from 96th Street...almost all the way to Zachs house until he fell asleep. (its probably 10 miles or so)

So any other suggestions?? I have never heard of any children hating the car like this...its so weird. I have family who wouldn't go to sleep until they are in the car.
Ill take any suggestions you may have...prayers are welcome too. hehe.

xoxo
Tay