Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Cameraaaaa!

So thanks to my Mom's sister Jessie...I was able to get a new camera...the one I have wanted; a Canon Powershot SX110!!! (Jess bought my old one so I could get the one I wanted!!!) It is the greatest! I have had it about 2 weeks I think and I have taken hundreds of pictures....hahaha. I'm obsessed with my new camera and my little man too!!
Eli wasn't feeling up to par a few days last week and SCREAMED his face off for about 2.5 days. It was awful. I hate that he can't tell us whats wrong! It was so stressful, and I cried a lot with him. Finally we got him into the Dr. (we will be changing soon...but thats another blog for another day) and they said he had a viral infection that was putting pressure on his ears, which was probably causing him a lot of pain....so we just went to town with the Tylenol. He is finally back to himself! THANK YOU JESUS. It was a rough couple of days...with no sleep for me.

Here are a few pictures from the new camera!! :)

Eli watching TV!
Photobucket

Laughing with his daddy
Photobucket

Playing with Z--I love my boys! :)
Photobucket

Auntie Big Bad (my friend Amanda) came to hang out with Eli on Friday!
Photobucket

How can you not love this little face. So freaking adorable! :) Although I am bias......
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chillin with his shades he got from Aunt Sydney!
Photobucket

"Hello Birdy!"
Photobucket

Me and my boy
Photobucket

Tummmmy time
Photobucket

Playing with Manning
Photobucket

Me and Z...can you tell how tired we are?! hahhaha.
Photobucket

I have to tell you this was hilarious. Morgan ran in front of the TV while Dad and Payton were playing Wii....so hilarious.
Photobucket

Dad and Pay
Photobucket

Photobucket

GO IU!
Photobucket

The beautiful Miss Payton!! She is growing up so fast! Eli just adores her!
Photobucket

My awesome, amazing, beautiful sisters!! Thank God for Sistas like them! :)
Photobucket


xoxo
Tay