Monday, June 1, 2009

[[the graduate]]

"I don't even care, I DON'T even care, I'm not even gonna be here next year" is the quote that my entire family has heard about everything in Miss Morgans life for at LEAST the last 6 months. She shouts her quote at any given time if a particular subject comes up that she doesn't want to deal with. I think if I'm around her in [approx 2 hours, lets say] I may hear the phrase 5 or 6 times. Little does she know she is going to be so home sick, it is going to be ridiculous. I know she will have fun at IU, but she is going to miss MEEEEE. *smiles* (she'll miss the others too :) )
I think back to 7 years ago, after the accident and I always wondered how we would all make it. . .especially Morgan. And boy did she defy the odds. I am so proud of her (and payton too....but she is graduating yet! )!! She is so much fun, so incredibly gifted in writing and so smart. She is such a joy to be around...even though half of the time she has no idea whats going on. I am going to miss her terribly.....I might cry like a newborn baby when we drop her off at IU. But for now..I will enjoy the summer with her around! Here are some pictures from her Graduation :)

Payton Mom and Dad waitttting.
Photobucket

There she is!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Our cousin Jarred also graduate!! He is headed to Indiana State next year! :)
Photobucket

There is Sam! Morgans roomate for next year!
Photobucket

And Karly...Zachs cousin! Looove her!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Family. Eli didn't make it to the graduation. He stayed home with Z!
Photobucket

Sisters
Photobucket

Morgan and Grandma
Photobucket

The Graduate
Photobucket

Photobucket

Morgan and Aunt Tootsie
Photobucket

Photobucket

Nana and Morgan
Photobucket

Aunt Kari and Morgan
Photobucket

Sam-Morgans IU roomate.
Photobucket

Photobucket

We are proud of our Hoosier bound, high school graduate! :) Love you Miss Morgan! Because even though you "dont even care" I do...and I will miss you sooo very much!

xoxo