Monday, June 22, 2009

1st Fathers Day

So I wrote this post once already, but the wonderful world of technology failed me and something happened that deleted the entire post! HOW RUDE!
So to make things short and sweet, for Fathers Day, Zach wanted to head down to Bloomington to spend the day on the boat! I was very nervous and skeptical about it, b/c I didn't know how Eli would do, but he did GREAT! He was so good! And if he did get too hot and cranky, we just took him to the big room under the boat and he watched "Finding Nemo." It was a great day...hot as ever, but great!

Thank you Zach for being such an amazing daddy to Eli and an amazing man to me! :) I couldn't do this alone! We loooove you!

The day Eli was born!
Photobucket

Leaving the NICU
Photobucket

First night home...I think?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Zachs Dad, Zach, Eli and Zachs Grandpa Lake
Photobucket

He looooves his daddyo
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(random: but watching NEMO on the boat)
Photobucket

i looooove this picture. so funny. he HATED that jaket!
Photobucket

I hope everyone had an awesome Fathers Day! Thank you to all the daddys out there for being so grand! :)

xoxo
Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment