Monday, June 22, 2009

our little man :)

Helllllo! Sorry I've been MIA lately. We are seriously so incredibly busy...there is no time to blog!! One day I will get better, I promise!
We have been going to weddings and concerts and family functions....go go go! We are so so lucky that my parents and Zachs parents can't get enough of Eli and always volunteer to watch him for us so we can go out and be social. Tons O fun :)

Here are a few pictures from the boy from the last week or so. I dont remember if I blogged about his shots..but he did alright, it was sad, but hes tough! Eli weighs 15lbs and is 24 inches long!


Photobucket

Photobucket
Zachs cousin got him this exer-saucer thing, and he loves it...
That is until he starts getting extremely angry that he can't get
some of the animals into his mouth. I am waiting for a tooth to pop through
his gums...he chews on EVERYTHING! But really, its a life saver while I'm
making dinner :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Here are the best friends. We laugh and say that we hope that they grow up liking each other, b/c after all....they do have a "prearranged friendship."
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This kid is so mezmerized by the camera, it is SO hard to get him to smile! it drives me crazy!
Photobucket
GOT ONE!
Photobucket
2 seconds after that picture was taken, Eli decided to puke all over the carpet. :)
And there you have it! Thats about all I've got. I will try hard to update next week, and take lots of pictures this week for you!!
xoxo
Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment