Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Whiney Face

Meet Mr. Whiney Face


My Eli hasn't been feeling up to par the last couple of days. Grabbing his ears...being super duper fussy face...having some HELLACIOUS diapers...and last night while giving him a bath, I noticed some white dots all over his tongue. I FREAKED out, called my mom who suggested Google (OH how I love google). Everything I read came up about thrush, which is a yeast infection in your mouth basically...nast! Anyway, I called the Dr. this morning and took him this afternoon and they said that its just a viral infection going around and that he should be clearing up in the next couple of days...if not...bring him back. SO, no thrush, which is good. So thats that...just giving you all an update! I said I would try to keep up with this thing more, so there you go!! :)

Pray for my patience and Eli's getting well soon! I miss my smiling happy baby!
xoxo
Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment