Monday, July 6, 2009

5 months old!


Hellllllo. I cannnnnnot believe my Elii is 5 months old already! It is so insane how time flies! I feel like just yesterday I was moaning about my HORRIBLE back pain and how uncomfy I was, and how eager I was to meet the little man! Although I miss feeling his little kicks, I am SO glad he is here...he is really the greatest!!

Eli @ 5 months......
*He is OBSESSED with his feet! This is making diaper changing very, VERY challenging!
*When he doesn't want something (in particular his reflux medicine) he spits at you and "raspberries" in your face. Its rather comical, but I am sure I won't be laughing if this continues. *He is 95% better in the car, THANK GOD. I seriously thought I was going to lose my mind if he didn't get better.
*Rascal Flatts (a country singing group, for those that don't know) puts him to sleep!
*He is rolllllling EVERYWHERE!!! I dont even want to picture what crawling is going to be like! *He is trying SUPER hard to sit up. He sat up today by himself for about 3 seconds...not a big deal to some, but a big accomplishment for him.
*He is a terrific sleeper. He has his RANDOM/RARE nights of 4am bottle calls, but other than that he sleeps 6-10 hours a night. Not to mention he is a FANTASTIC napper! I am so lucky....b/c I've heard horror stories!
*He is a giggler....I never thought I would love a sound so much. It is absolutely adorable, and I just melt everytime I hear his little laughs.
*He LOVES dogs. Not that he has a choice, but he just gets so excited to watch them, and he especially loves to pet Lilly. Its so precious!
*He is eating baby food now…per the Doctors request! He was eating like every 2 hours…sometimes less and it was driving me crazy…so the Dr. suggested we start on food to see if that helped, and it sure did!! And not to anyone’s surprise there isn’t one thing he doesn’t like!! Peas and Pears are definitely his favorite…weird…but that’s good! :)

Not sure what else, but he is pretty much perfect! Since we got the reflux issue out of the way, he is so happy. I think we are about to start cutting teeth.....he wants to chew on everything and the slobber....my gooooodness the slobber!!
Here are some pictures!! :)

He loooooves his Auntie Payton
Photobucket

Photobucket

Eli with Zachs Grandma :)
Photobucket

The discovery of his feet...the best day of his life.
Photobucket

Chillin in our bed :) sooooo sleepy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My little bib eater :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the face that he likes to make now.....followed with a giggle. I dont know what it means, but its hilarious!
Photobucket
This little boy looves payton. His face just lights up when he sees her!
Photobucket
my boys watching tv.
Photobucket
4th of July!! 5 months old (on the 5th)
Photobucket

Photobucket

My boys on the 4th!
Photobucket

And you should be glad to hear that with new couches, Zach also bought us a new Laptop!!!! So hopefully I will be blogging a LOT more! :) Hopefully that makes you as happy as it makes me!

Xoxo
Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment