Monday, July 6, 2009

Zachs Birthday

Zach’s birthday was June 28th. I didn’t take many pictures….I was busy trying to be a “hostess with the mostest!” He wanted to go to dinner and go to Dave and Busters and then we went to the Boat on Sunday! It was a busy weekend, and ONCE AGAIN, my awesome mom stepped in and watched Eli so Zach could have a great birthday “adult” style J Zach also shares a birthday with Matt, his sister Emily’s boyfriend, so it is always fun to celebrate their birthdays together! J Dave and Busters was fun. It was SOOOO SUPER crowded, but still a good time. The boat was awesome…tubing, tanning, floating…good fun with great friends! Here are a few pictures!

don't i look beautiful. hahaha
Photobucket


Photobucket

everyone on the raft
Photobucket
Photobucket
Happiest Birthday to my Prince :) You are an amazing and I can’t wait to spend many, many more of your birthdays with you! Love you so very much!
XoxoxoTay

No comments:

Post a Comment