Friday, January 22, 2010

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Hello! Eli here! See my new chair my MIMI got me? My mama tells me that I should sit in it...but I like to climb on it. I use the back of the chair to get onto the couch so I can lay with my Lilly and watch tv or play! Pshhhh. SIT?? I am a boy on the move! :)

I think my boy is back to being him sweet little self now. FINALLY. After lots of yelling into to pillows, lots of complaining to my own mom, lots of tears, lots of kisses and hugs trying to make him be nicer to me, lots of frustration...I finally think I've got my Eli back.


He had a horrible ear infection and the meds didn't work, therefore we had an unhappy, cranky little boy. But he is back! He is happy, smiling and sooooo chatty. He says "Heeeeeeyyyyy" to anyone who walks into a room. He points to the dogs and says "Gooog" and tries to carry on conversations with us, using his hands, its comical, adorable to say the least. I'm so glad he has returned...or snapped out of it..either way, we have a happy mommy and baby again!! :)

Thank you for all of your kind words, messages on facebook, and emails :) It was all helpful and kind! :)

xoxo
Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment