Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Picture Tuesday!

Here are a few recent pictures of Mr. Eli

My precious little man
Photobucket

Look at those bluuue eyes
Photobucket

funny
Photobucket

this is the picture that i accidentally ordered 43 of from cvs. i tried to order 4 copies, but apparently hit 43 and didn't pay attention to my error. so if you would like a copy of this picture, there are plenty to go around. in fact, most everyone in our families got this picture for Christmas! :) Hey...at least it was a good picture!!
Photobucket

Sporting his new cowboy boots---don't worry he REFUSES to keep them on. I think they were pulled off (while he was SCREAMING) about 2 minutes after this picture was taken. He HATES shoes, and I don't know what to do. I'm about to get out the duct tape, and tape them on his feet.
Photobucket

checking on the dog cage...to see if he can crawl in. so gross..he loves it...its disgusting! he gets so mad at us because we won't let him get in it.
Photobucket

my punkin
Photobucket

at Olivias Birthday party!
Photobucket

sharing with O
Photobucket

Photobucket

playing with Olivia!
Photobucket



Photobucket

checking things out on the computer with dad
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


so I don't know if its wrong, that I love pictures like this or not. he is not actually crying at all here, he is screaming at me to help, while instead i was taking pictures. (Mom of the Year....RIGHT HERE) He has this horrible fake whine/scream thing going on right now.its actually a horrible temper, but whatever. I just love these pictures because it just captures moments in his life that I get to tell him about when he is 16.
His favorite thing to do is crawl into this chair, and stand. Since the taking of the picture, he has now figured out how to crawl out of it, but obviously this was like day 2 of him not having any idea how to get down. Now he has it figured out. Loves it!
Photobucket

bed head.
Photobucket

yelling at the camera. i think this could be my favorite picture to date of Eli. hilarious.
Photobucket

xoxo
Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment