Saturday, March 6, 2010

THE brush

Photobucket


Just ask Eli where his brush is....if it isn't in his hand...he will start crying and begin to look frantically for it. He sleeps with it. He carries it everywhere. He eats with it on his highchair tray(which annoys me b/c he gets it sticky and nasty and I clean it alllllll the stinkin time). We fight just to get him to switch it to another hand when I am getting him dressed....its a horrible battle. He went to the Doctor the other day (I had fears of another ear infection....but she says his gums are swollen and its his molars), and as he lay on the little tray thingy to weigh him...naked....he had to hold his brush. All of the Doctors and Nurses thought it was hilarious that he would brush his hair on demand. He was even so kind to brush the nurses hair that was weighing him. He has a toothbrush (2 of them actually) too that he carries around sometimes, and he will brush his teeth on demand as well..but the hair brush is the crucial part of our day. We thought we lost it for about a day, so when we were at Walmart I picked up another one...not the same one..and you would've thought I was the worst mom ever. He won't touch the thing. He looks at me like "You are crazy, lady."
At least he has good hygiene.

No comments:

Post a Comment