Tuesday, March 23, 2010

quick....

I know a lot of you have been checking on here to see how we are doing right now. Eli is 100% recovered from his VIRUS....he was misdiagnosed! They said he had pneumonia and really it was a horrible virus that attacked his little body, and left him lifeless. He is back to himself. Rotten and all! But he really is the cutest, coolest little kid EVER! :) It was really THE scariest time of my life. I will update you with all of that soon enough..maybe even tonight if I don't fall asleep first. haha!
Also, WE (me, Eli and "Bob") have had quite a week...or 10 days, and I'm not really up for discussing it at the moment. Lets just say its a VERY messy and lonely life at the moment. And A LOT of changes are about to be made. This was not my hope. I am devistated about it. It wasn't my plan for life, but we don't always get to pick our route in life, I think its picked for us, unfortunately.
Just pray for us and know that wherever we may end up will be where are supposed to be.
I promise I'll be writing soon.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment