Tuesday, August 3, 2010

365 Project

So I have run across a few blogs (in my blog reading obsession) that have participated in something called 365...or something along those lines. Some blog everyday for an entire year...so post a picture everyday...some post other things....the trick is to just do it everyday. I am going to try SUPER hard to do this. I need to re-teach myself how to blog from my phone and it'd be a lot easier. I always try to catch up on blogs and facebook at night after the boys to go sleep...so perhaps this will be when I blog (like I am now!). So today is Day 1. Mark it. :) Lets see if I can do it. Maybe at least 5 days a week...hahaha...I'm trying to be honest! There are just some days when blogging seems impossible.

So I shall start out with this:

luck·y
adj. luck·i·er, luck·i·est
1. Having or attended by good luck. See Synonyms at happy.
2. Occurring by chance; fortuitous.
3. Believed to bring good luck

How lucky am I? Seriously?! What did I do to deserve such awesome, amazing, perfect little men?? :) No matter how bad things have been, are, or may get....I always have them...and thats all I'll EVER need :)
Photobucket














xoxox

Vote for "OuR LiFe..." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment