Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Options......

I don't have much to say today. The lack of sleep is catching up to me and I am exhausted. Izaak has not been sleeping (as you know) and Eli has been sick, and not sleeping well either. Add a couple of ER visits on top of that. . .and not getting ANY help from [[someone]], has just worn me OUT.
I have missed a lot of work---and I'm so so thankful for my co-workers and amazing bosses who are mothers and completely understanding and sympathize my situation as a single mom doing things on my own. (I get lots of love and help from my parents and sisters....so thankful) So I am tired. Just plain tired. Thankful. In love with these little boys. But just tapped out! I say I just need some uninterrupted sleep...but when they aren't with me, I want to vomit the entire time they are gone. I would rather be tired, I think........I know.
My social life has disappeared. You see, I don't get to go play on a boat or hang out with all of my friends, and pretend I'm a teenager, while my child is in the ER, twice. I have friends who are very frustrated with me (they are understanding, just sad b/c they like me. hehehe) because I can't ever go out, and I have a potential relationship failing because I can't go be social. I am taking care of what is most important. I am not complaining, because I love my sons more than life itself. I am just frustrated.  I will always put my boys first, unlike some in the world, but I just want the option to be social.......I probably wouldn't take it--hell, i haven't...I just want the option.

Eli update: Eli and I went to the Dr. yesterday for a "follow up" and she listened to him, made him do a breathing treatment in front of her, then listened to him again and said he was "tricky." Which is why none of the Dr. ordered chest xrays--because you can't tell Eli has anything wrong with his lungs by listening. Leave it to me to have the "tricky" kid :) There could be several reasons that he has had this reoccurring pneumonia, and its all really scary. I have to stay away from Google, because I get myself in trouble looking things up. I will not look up anything until he is diagnosed. But there IS reason he has had pneumonia 4 times in 5 months, and we need to figure it out.
He is definitely better though. He is walking around, smiling and trying to play. However he is not at his best. He will have moments (or hours) where he will just break down and cry on and off for long periods of time. He takes both of his hands to the sides of his head and pushes really hard and cries. I think that he is having bad headaches. The new medicine he is on is giving him the most awful diaper rash you have ever seen in your life...that has turned into a yeast infection. So I have to go pick up yet another prescription when its done for his "area"...hopefully we can clear that up. I feel so awful for him. This morning at 2am he woke up screaming just grabbing his diaper. I'm sure if he could talk, he would ask me why all these bad things keep happening to him ---insert frown face HERE--- I feel terrible. He was crawling this morning, because it hurt him so much to walk. It pains me to see him hurting. But he has to get better...but he just can't win.Keep us in your thoughts and prayers! We have got to catch a break sometime, right?! God doesn't give you more you can handle!
anyways...here are a few pictures of Izaak  :)

So funny :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

xoxo




Vote for "OuR LiFe..." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment