Saturday, August 29, 2009

Catching up

Yo! Like Eli said a couple of posts below life has been a bit busy…as usual! I got a new “real” job. I started yesterday and I think I will like it. It is going to be a lot of work, in and out of the classroom, but I think I can do it…let’s hope so right?! Ha! I am the teacher of the Kindergarten Enrichment class at the Goddard School in Fishers. I basically reinforce what they learn in Kindergarten. I only have a small group in the morning, they then head to their schools, and then I get a larger group in the afternoon. So I will keep you updated on how that is going. I did however LOATHE being away from Eli all day like I was. I wanted to cry every time I thought about it. He is in good hands…MWF (with my mom and Zachs grandma who eli ADORES!)…Tuesday and Thursdays we are still looking for someone (any takers…not even kidding)I am having HORRIBLE anxiety about it. I am tearing up while typing…ugh whatever.

ANYWAY, here are some pictures of Eli from the last couple weeks.

BEST friends :)
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Carter whining :) i looove this picture. love this kid!
Photobucket

always hanging his mouth open. as if he gets that from his parents? pssh! hahaha
Photobucket

let the photoshoot begin. hilarious.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

zach and i were asked to go to a preseason game last week with zachs friend from work, Myles and his wife Nikki. we had fun even though our seats were on the roof! (like 10 rows from the roof!) But we had fun, Myles and Nikki are great people!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Matt and Emily (Zachs sister) after their ENGAGEMENT!!!!! So excited for them! They are planning for a Sept.2010 wedding, and wanting Eli to be the ring bearer! :) lets cross our fingers he isn't a crazy disaster @ 19 months old! hahaha.
Photobucket

Photoshoot #2. This kid has the greatest personality. He is so busy all the time, never sits still. I think.....I KNOW.....we are in for it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
love this one below! :) so cute.
Photobucket
Photobucket
we tried to move to the couch. he was annoyed.
Photobucket
HILARIOUS.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

THE only way I can get things done sometimes. he loves it.
Photobucket

Zach had doritos....can you tell who wanted one. ALL 3 of them.
Photobucket

new swing at my parents. he wasn't too sure about it.
Photobucket

on the slide.
Photobucket

love this picture. l o v e it
Photobucket

Love this picture of Eli and my mom. She is his fav!
Photobucket

hilarious face eli likes to make.
Photobucket

Matt and Emily with Eli @ chelsie and nicks wedding
Photobucket

he loves his auntie em
Photobucket

Brandon and Jen @ the wedding.
Photobucket

Matt, Emily, and Tim
Photobucket

Debbie...Zachs mom...and eliii
Photobucket

Eli's 3rd trip to the fair. he loved that place.
Photobucket

I'm out!
xoxo
Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment