Saturday, August 1, 2009

l.o.v.e.

I'm bored. Eli is napping. Zach is at my parents getting some more of my big stuff that we had to store there for a while (while Matt and Emily were living here). I am packed for VACATION (we are just going to Michigan, but its my first get away in over 5 years!) sad Zach is staying behind to work, but happy to get away with mom, Aunt Kari, Nana, and most of my cousins.

I am going to get sentimental and just say lately I have been an emotional basketcase. I am enjoying being a mom so much I could explode. There honestly is no better feeling. Not one. I was driving the other day listening to Rascal Flatts "God Bless the Broken Road" and started crying....quickly had to get it together, considering the fact that Eli was in the back seat staring at me through his mirrow thinking I was a psycho-path...! I just love this little boy so much. I love watching all of the new things he can do. I love that I can just look at him and he smiles so big. Lately if I look at him and say "Heeeeey Eliiiii!!!"he giggles uncontrolably. He is just amazing.
I never thought I would be able to have babies, so considering that, I feel so incredibly blessed. He is just a joy. I am so thankful for my life. (sorry I'm being sappy)
I have been down about a few things that last week or so....we won't go into specifics....but after talking to a friend, I feel so much better. He said to me "Be happy with things, you have a baby in your lap and a man in your life, both that love you more than life itself." And he was so right. I shouldn't always be looking for me (which is what I was doing). . .I should be thankful for what I have now, and where I am in life right NOW. I have forever to worry about the future. I know that things didn't happen the way that some say that they "should" but God works in funny ways. yes. he. does.
So I think that is my sappy moment for now. I am just overwhelmed with love from Eli and from Z. I am so thankful that has a man that does that things Zach does for me. He is wonderful, and I really couldn't ask for more from him. [[we have moments, who doesn't...obviously, if you know us, you know this....but the good waaaaaaaay out weighs the bad]]

I love my boys. Life is good.

Photobucket

xoxo
Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment